Customer Service Sepcialist, Korean, global eCommerce, Shanghai
Customer Service - global eCommerce Travel leader - English & Korean speaking - Shanghai
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN SHANGHAI, CHINA - Visa and relocation assistance available
Do you bring 1-3 years' experience in call centre, hospitality or travel industries, love travel and enjoy working with a cosmopolitan, youthful group of people?
Move to Shanghai and join the world's leading online Travel and Tourism platform as a Mandarin and English speaking Customer Service Representative!
We have a great opportunity for you:
You've just got your feet wet in the job world and bring some experience in customer service related functions. You are available to start very soon. If this applies to you then read on. And if you recognise yourself in the description below then we MUST hear from you TODAY:
- you speak excellent Koean and English (native level with a neutral accent) and enjoy interacting with people as well as using cool technology
- and seek to utilize your talent, energy and exceptional communication skills within the fast-paced, youthful and multi-national environment of a leading global online business
They believe in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and rewarding user experience. As a global e-commerce leader, they are located in 25 countries (and counting) and operate a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-class reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to make available the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
This is an organisation that offers a fun, dynamic and multi-national working environment as well as the opportunity to grow and move with the business. We are now looking for talented, energetic and results-orientated individuals to join their customer services team in Shanghai, China.
As Customer Service Representative your main objective will be to provide exceptional customer service and ensure excellent customer loyalty and satisfaction. You will work individually and as part of a group to enable the team to resolve a wide variety of customer requests. Your ability to focus on productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction, quality and schedules will be key.
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email)
- You will understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- You will be accountable for meeting individual and team goals
- You will continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to your Team Leaders or Manager
You're a perfect fit for this role if you have an interest in people and technology, combined with a great attitude. These are likely to get you an interview:
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written Korean language plus the ability to speak and write in English would be preferred.
- You have 1-3 years' experience in the call centre, hospitality or travel industry
- You have immaculate telephone manners and great communication skills.
- You excel at listening, think critically and detail matters to you.
- You know how to type at speeds of 35 words per minute
- You are able to work in shift rotations and even public holidays to ensure 24/7 service to customers
- You like to work in a team environment and are comfortable to take on tasks independently
- You demonstrate a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Open to natives and non-natives
On top of that, it won't hurt if you are:
- Already living in Shanghai or know it well
- Sociable and outgoing with good sense of humor
- Fluent in another language
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
YOUR NEXT STEP
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in English and Mandarin, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV today!
*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS SHOWING SUITABLE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.