Manager of Customer Satisfaction - Contact Center - Providence
Manager of Customer Satisfaction - Contact Center - global eCommerce travel leader -- Providence
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the BPO / Contact center environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a senior supervisor, junior management or management experience.
- At least a college graduate (4-year course), university degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy.
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Strong time management skill.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve the efficiency of escalation management and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment.
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Their network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The US Manager of Customer Satisfaction / Site Leader of Customer Experience Group provides vision, leadership, and guidance to each team manager and associates in the key operating areas through performance and goal setting. Effectively communicates with team, developing a climate in which information is shared openly. Clearly defines team goals and expectations. Develops tactical plans to reach these goals.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensure all call center agents have performance appraised by monthly one to one sessions and continuous motivational methods are employed throughout the year.
- Ensure the call center is resourced adequately by shift and make necessary adjustments in line with this.
- Reduce attrition levels within the call center.
- Ensure that customer care specialists and team leaders are empowered.
- Fosters associates to learn, develop and adapt to a constantly changing work environment. Continuously reviews team performance; identifies and appropriately addresses opportunities for improvement. Determines training requirements. Ensures timely and effective training is delivered to enhance skills of the team. Implements initiatives and processes to improve all aspects of the department.
- Responsible for all client/customer-related tasks including customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage daily performance of multiple supervisors in a fast paced call center environment.
- Establish clear roles, directions, responsibilities, and performance requirements for call center supervisors.
- Lead by example to directly and indirectly motivate and generate enthusiasm among call center employees.
- Consistently build and maintain positive team morale.
- Research and analyze root cause of problems, identify trends and recurring problems, and suggest resolutions.
- Attend and initiate management meeting.
- Ensures that the division executes on business continuity and security processes.
- Monthly and quarterly division performance reviews.
- Create and suggest leadership and executive programs for the team leaders.
- Create the annual, quarterly and monthly plans of the call center division assigned, have these plans approved by the operations director then implement.
- Review plans and proposals created by team leaders and customer care associates.
- Reward and recognize performance.
- Ensure that the working environment is in line with the vision, mission and values.
- Cultivate a culture of ownership among department employees by involving employees in problem-solving and decision making as much as possible.
- Responds to escalated inquiries, complaints, and disputes from customers and internal business partners.
- Oversee the workflow management and quality of work, ensuring overall compliance with government regulations/local laws of the land.
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently