Senior Business Travel Consultant
SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
An amazing opportunity has arisen to for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join an international travel management company. Currently seeking a very experienced and competent Sabre trained Senior Business Travel Consultant with excellent fares and ticketing experience, to work within an implant for one of their clients in the IT sector.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Working in the office booking all means of travel for the client using GDS (Sabre)
* To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
* Knowledge of airlines and their products, city codes and geography
* Ticketing & Invoicing
* Working as part of a team in a demanding, pressurised environment
Senior Business Travel Consultant Remuneration package:
* ££ SALARY EXCELLENT
* Travel concessions / discounts
* Generous holiday entitlement
Senior Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous experience working within Business Travel is essential
* Experience and full working knowledge of net and published fares is needed
* Fully competent on Sabre and be able to issue tickets, re-issue and know fare constructions.
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
* Have worked for an independent business travel agency
This is an opportunity for an experienced business travel consultant to join a rewarding company with amazing benefits. Please contact Paul at New Frontiers for further details.
Please note - only successful applicants will be contacted.