Contracts Coordinator - European and/or Cantonese Speakers
Our client a well-established and successful tour operator, now due to expansion are seeking experienced Contract Coordinators to join its friendly team in the Contracting and Purchasing Department. Join our clients success and improve your career today in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- The experienced Contracts Coordinator will be providing full administrative support to a Hotel Contractor and other members of a busy Contracts and Purchasing Team
- Preparing and printing of statistics as well as analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors.
- Making travel arrangements and appointments for hotel contractors
- Maintenance of data within the department.
- Entering large volume of data such as contract rates, conditions and allotment onto our clients in-house database
- The Contracts Coordinator also will ensure that all the hotel contracts and documents are up to date and investigate any contract discrepancy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience within the travel industry in a similar role within a tour operator or a hotel
- Excellent attention to detail and also able to prioritise tasks whilst adopting a flexible approach to the role
- Good level of numerical reasoning
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese, Spanish, Italian, Polish, French or German
- Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) applications
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.