Travel Field Sales Manager - Scotland
We’re looking for experienced Field Sales Managers for a rewarding role in the leisure travel sector. With previous on-the-road sales experience and a network of established relationships with independent travel agencies, you’ll be responsible for handling all sales and marketing activity and further developing our client’s presence across your region. There are currently two positions available – one covering Scotland and one covering the South of England and for the successful candidates, our client are offering a competitive package for the successful candidate worth up to £30k plus a company car. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Tour Operator with a varied product range and a fast-growing team so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Field Sales Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Field Sales Manager:
- Handling all sales and marketing activity for your region
- Building upon established relationships
- Developing new revenue streams and maximising sales
- Monitor sales from existing clients
- Monitor and report competitor activity
- Represent the company at exhibitions, on familiarisation trips etc.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous field sales experience within the leisure travel sector
- Proven B2B sales track record
- Established relationships with independent travel agencies across the region
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Sales-driven and self-motivated
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Field Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.