Planning Analyst/Supervisor - VC, CAPEX, P&L & CF -Relo Bangkok
Apply your financial acumen to a high growth business!! Planning Analyst - Variable Contribution & Cash Flows - Finance - Corporate Headquarters - English speaking -- TH-Bangkok (BW15186105)
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK! You must be willing to relocate to Thailand if you are interested in this role. Full relocation assistance and visa sponsorship is provided.
Financial Planning Analysts with a solid technical/functional knowledge in Finance and Accounting
- who bring 3-5 years relevant work experience in Finance / Accounting / Audit, preferably FMCG exposure
- and seek to apply their knowledge of budget / forecast process and variance analysis in a fast paced and high growth environment
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and enjoyable user experience. An American dotcom, they are a world leader in booking accommodations online operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
They are now looking to add to their team of extremely talented and motivated individuals and are recruiting a highly experienced Planning Analyst - Variable Contribution & Cash Flows to join their finance team in Bangkok.
Planning Analyst is responsible for overall business performance analysis of Capex and variable contributions, and quantifying the impact to P&L and cash flows. This person will cover various types of business models and mix analysis to support management strategic decisions, and will work closely with key functions to ensure efficient use of fund.
- Actively monitor and analyse monthly actual variable contributions (VC) vs. Plan and vs. Guidance by business model by channel by country. Identify key variance and underlining reasons/root cause
- Lead Capex forecast and tracking to ensure effective investment
- Lead development of cash flows forecasting to support any types of analysis
- Support Plan, Guidance, 3-year Plan and weekly forecast process on providing Capex, price/mix/cost impact to P&L and cash flows
- Prepare weekly cash related reports to support Treasury
- Work closely with Commercial Finance to identify/flag risks and opportunities on VC and cash flows. Suggest margin improvement ideas for gap closing
- Complete special/ad hoc analysis as required
- Analysis of business portfolio of 2 business models (Merchant and Agency), all channels, key markets
- Data quality and forecast accuracy at 75% or better
- Business Partnering with Commercial Finance in VC analysis and price/mix forecast accuracy. Partnering with IT in Capex forecast and tracking. Partnering with GL team in forecasting cash flow.
YOUR MUST HAVES*
- BBA and/or Master degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable university
- Solid technical/functional knowledge in Finance and Accounting
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Finance, preferably management accounting
- Strong analytical skill
- Business partnering mindset to work effectively with cross functions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly on Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to focus on priorities, details and work under pressure
- Strong communication and people skills
- Demonstrating initiative
- Familiar with AccPac, Hyperion
YOUR NEXT STEP
If this sounds like you do not hesitate and send your CV and covering note today! Full relocation package and visa sponsorship on offer for eligible candidates
*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS SHOWING SUITABLE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED