Agency Sales Manager
Award-winning coach tour operator is seeking a self- motivated individual to join their successful reservation & operations team in Clacton – primarily dealing with our travel agencies in the South East. We are looking for you if you have a background preferably in travel & tourism or sales & customer service experience. This position is not currently full time but is flexible hours to include a Saturday on a rota basis.
- Update records with agent profiles add any new/amends agent information
Keep up to date with any competitor news and sales promotions/general travel news
- Keep agents updated with any promotions. Check competitor websites/offers/new brochures
- A monthly check on Agents Sales, statistics and invoices. Arrange any tactical Promotions with shops, miniples and multiples
- Arrange any new POS material and update T3 with any applicable offer codes etc.
- Check remaining BP stock
- Report agents sales performances to MD/CEO
- Yearly check on Agents Commercial Agreements
- Arrange various campaigns including;
- Christmas Markets promotion Valentines Promotion Easter Promotion
Christmas and New Year Promotion etc plus
Any special one off events such as Oberammagau and Floriade etc.
Office based most of the time with the flexibility to cover should there be sickness or holidays, taking calls from customers, helping with queries and booking holidays.
We are ideally seeking candidates with previous experience of working in the travel industry, ideally with experience of dealing with travel agencies. Those who have not worked in Travel & Tourism, but have worked in sales previously and who are keen to get into travel.
Consideration will be given to candidates who are looking for full time hours or part-time hours (minimum of 30 hours a week and must be able to cover reservations.)
Please email Val Mott attaching your CV and your salary by clicking "Apply Now"