Please note: Due to the nature of the role we are inviting candidates to apply from across the UK
The role entails the further development of relationships with existing clients who are already well established within the company's comprehensive portfolio of travel partners. This role is to increase business with the focus of meeting and exceeding revenue targets that will be set for sales within the selected territory. You will achieve your objective by building on existing client relationships and having the ability to up-sell, cross-sell and proactively seek new opportunities to help the client conduct their business in a more efficient way.
You will need strong account management skills and the ability to build on existing relationships quickly and gain the customer confidence. Your knowledge of the products and the travel industry will be key to your success in keeping Traveltek’s position within the marketplace.
- Act as an ambassador for the Traveltek brand in the market, build and maintain meaningful relationships with the key decision-makers within existing client base
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients to deliver sales and revenue growth
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual territory sales targets (revenue and profit-based)
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales, ensuring profit targets are met
- Responsible for developing, owning and delivering a strategic sales call plan for growing existing accounts within the territory
- Gather market / client information to develop an insight into the clients’ business model, establish their needs, buying trends and future projects
- Develop and deliver new business proposals to grow existing accounts
- Accountable for ensuring accurate and up-to-date client information and sales records on the system
You will require the following skills and have the relevant experience:
- + 2 years of experience in Account Management
- A passion for technology would be advantageous for this role
- Proven sales presentation skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
The Account Manager must have the ability to:-
- Work structured and systematically
- Build Trust
- Drive results through focus and prioritisations
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly focused on service delivery
- Analytical and logical thinking
- High achievement drive
The position of Account Manager is an exciting, dynamic and highly rewarding one for the right candidate. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitively based salary starting from £23k to £30k per annum with an incentive package inclusive of either a company car or car contribution payment, private health care cover, sales commission and performance related KPI bonus.
Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving license is a necessity.
Some International Travel may be required to fulfill this role; any International language skills would be an advantage
This is not a position for the faint hearted requiring several areas of cross skilling and an overall drive to be the best in your field.
What you need to do now:
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now" sending your CV, along with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience, skills and what you can bring to the role with us.
This position is full time and depending on your location can be either home or office based.
This position is subject to pre-employment checks including Disclosure Scotland screening.