Data Loading Assistant
We are looking for a full time Data Loading Assistant to join our growing team based in Manchester. The ideal candidate will be familiar with data loading processes, must be able to adhere to strict schedules and must have excellent concentration and attention to detail skills. Our bespoke in-house system is the backbone of our company. It is used to create quotations and reservations, communicate with suppliers, produce documentation and provide detailed statistical management information. The data loading process is complex and varied and the position would be suited to someone who not only likes to enter data but also analyse system issues and help to improve the quality of the information that is produced.
- Loading and maintaining tailor-made product for our in-house bespoke reservations system.
- Follow strict schedules and time frames agreed by the department
- Check loading input by other team members
- Manipulate excel spreadsheets
- Maintain database information – manage updates and maintenance needs
Key Skills required
- Good knowledge of word processing and excel spreadsheets
- Strong English & Maths skills (min A-C GCSE)
- Ability to problem solve and work to strict deadlines
- A can-do attitude and ability to work quickly and accurately.
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
Hours of work Monday – Friday : 9am to 5.45pm.
Salary Dependent on experience
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
No agency applications.