Sales Support Executive
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales Support Executive. You will support our trade sales team and play a key role in developing closer relationships with independent travel agents. It is an office based role and would be suited to a person with good communication and administration skills, ideally with a background within the travel industry, sales or customer services.
- General sales support of travel agents – liaising on various subjects including itineraries, promotions, statistics.
- Monitoring performance levels and speaking regularly to travel agents
- Prepare and distribute reports to the sales team and to travel agencies
- Arrange and co-ordinate activities, promotions and events
- Database management
- Developing long term relationships with travel agents
- Good written and confident verbal communication skills
- Computer literate ideally with experience of client databases
- Good organisational skills - able to work within a small team, as well as the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision when required
- Experience in the travel industry and our destinations is desirable but not essential
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday : 9am to 5.45pm.
Some weekend and evening work may be required.
Salary: Dependent on experience
To Apply: Please click on "Apply Now"
No Agency applications