Ticketing & Administration Consultant
1 day left
- Contract Type
A position has arisen within our administration Department to assist with the production of our high quality, detailed client travel documentation.
All our clients receive a leather bound documentation pack which includes all the necessary information they require for their worldwide holiday. This includes airline e-tickets, day by itinerary including all arrival & departure information, various vouchers for every service booking, detailed general information, luggage labels and tourist information.
Previous travel experience is preferred not essential. The role will suit anyone with strong administration and accuracy skills.
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Producing the personalised detailed day by day itinerary
- Issuing all the necessary travel vouchers (hotels, sightseeing, tour, transfer etc).
- Issuing Airline tickets (BSP ticketing), including CAT35 fare, Inclusive Tour fares, published airfare
- Ticket re-issues when arrangements change
- Monthly report reconciliation for BSP ticket issues
- Liaising with UK & overseas suppliers to confirm and check final itinerary details
- Documentation packaging & postal duties
- Handling all calls from clients & agents regarding their holiday arrangements
- General Administration duties
Key requirements of this role include
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills, including experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of GDS system would be preferred
- Good geographical knowledge
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
Hours of work Monday – Friday : 9am to 5.45pm.
Salary Dependent on experience
To Apply: Please click on "Apply Now"
No Agency applications
Apply for Ticketing & Administration Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly