REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (SOUTH EAST)
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager to fill a newly created role. Covering primarily the South and South-East of England the successful candidate will have previous field sales experience and a strong sales background of working with independent travel agents. The key focus of the role is to maintain and develop agent relationships, maintain and increase sales and identify new business opportunities throughout your region.
- Handle all trade sales activity for the region
- Maintain and develop sales from existing travel agent partners
- Identify and develop new revenue streams
- Provide regular visits and support for agencies
- Plan and support local marketing activities (including client events, travel shows, instore promotions)
- Provide destination and product training to travel agent partners
- Attend conferences (domestic and overseas) and host familiarisation trips
- Monitor and report on performance levels within the region
- Previous field sales experience working with independent travel agents
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about the travel industry
- Excellent relationship building track record
- Good written and face to face communication skills
- Computer literate ideally with experience of client databases
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience and knowledge of our destinations is desirable but not essential
Location The position is home based, ideal location is within one hour drive of the M25 region.
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a car allowance will be provided. A full clean driving license is essential.
Hours of work: This is a full time role. Flexibility on days and hours of work, including evening and weekend working will be required.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
No Agency applications