Events Manager, London, Salary £30,000 - 3 month FTC
We are seeking an experienced Events Manager for this tourist board client to create and deliver B2B & B2C events for clients, managing all events aspects from logistic and recruitment to post event evaluation and reporting. They are offering a salary to £30,000 for Central London location.
Events Manager Responsibilities:
- Successful event delivery
- Client retention and satisfaction
- Maintaining regular contact with travel trade partners and commercial companies
- Identifying new sources of revenue
- Recommend commercial terms to win new accounts
- Reporting and reacting to market conditions
- Preparing regular activity reports for clients
- Secure event sponsorship when applicable
- Participate in functions and meetings
Events Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working in the B2B and B2C events marketing sector
- Good organisational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task
- Negotiating skills
- Previous sales experience
- Usage of Online email marketing solution
- The ability to work under pressure, unsupervised and to strict deadlines
- Excellent team player and lots of self motivation
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Creative flair and eager to learn!
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Events Manager Additional Information
- Paying up to £30,000
- Initial 3 month fixed term contract
- Must have Events experience
Please send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk if you have the relevant experience or call me on 02073971297.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk