Travel Product Executive - Multi-lingual Speakers
Our client is a leading, forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, now seeking a pro active Travel Product Executive to join their friendly and busy team in their state of the art offices. This exciting travel opportunity is ideal for a travel professional working in reservations or reception for a hotel or for a wholesale tour operator seeking career progression. We would also consider tourism graduates or customer service/sales professionals looking to get into the industry as training is provided. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Build relations with key hotels in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Assist to place ad hoc group bookings.
- Undertake purchasing tasks for Groups Sales, Account Development and Customer Delivery.
- Negotiate the lowest possible rates and flexible T&Cs in order to maximise margins.
- Assist with the Contracts Manager with series buying when needed.
- Improve supplier relationships by representing the company at appropriate travel events.
- To send options, confirmations, amendments and cancellations out to suppliers.
- Attending Familiarisation trips, networking events and trade shows in order to enhance existing supplier relationships as well as create new relationships.
- Experience in reservations, contracts, groups, product, customer service or sales within a tour operator, hotel or travel agency.
- We would consider hotel receptionist and reservations.
- Fluency in an additional language to English is preferred but not essential.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail.
- Career development and progression
- Pension contribution
- Health care
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk