Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant:
This is a very exciting role arranging business travel for music professionals. This is a fast paced role for a Galileo consultant to look after VIP clients through the whole booking process. Salary up to £28k plus benefits.
Business Travel Consultant Key Skills:
- Using Galileo to book sometimes complex itineraries to meet clients requirements
- Issuing and reissuing tickets.
- Change bookings eg dates and times of flights at short notice
- Make sure the crew have all bags and excess baggage booked
- Arrange the correct car and hotels and any other requirements crew have
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- High levels of competency on Galileo
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Able to work well under pressure with a great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of different fares and airline policies
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Kayley on 02073971295 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 46012
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk