EVENTS MANAGER - GERMAN SPEAKER
Event/Delegate Manager, German Speaking - An excellent opportunity has arisen with this corporate travel meeting and events management company, who are looking for an experienced German Speaking Events Manager to be based in the City of London on an initial 4 month contract.
Event /Delegate Manager, German Speaking - Responsibilities:
The delegate Manager will be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of a complex Pan-European event project on time and on budget. You will maintain effective day to day contact with clients and colleagues in both English and German. Manage data and all attendee communications using Excel and Cvent. Support the project management including delegate management, transportation and hotel rooming list management. Manage, review and update event budgets submitting all relevant information to senior manager.
Event / Delegate Manager, German Speaking - Skills Required:
- A clear understanding of the Meetings and Events industry, specifically within delegate management and group travel.
- Proactive, enthusiastic with a flexible can-do attitude
- Able to present ideas and results clearly
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- IT literate with experience of using database tools such as Cvent and ClickTime are desirable.
- Must be fluent in German, both written and verbally.
Event / Delegate Manager, German Speaking - Additional Details
- Paying up to £30,000 DOE
- Must be fluent in German to be considered
- 4-6 month contract, with a view to be extended
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri, 9-5.30pm
To apply for this German Speaking Delegate Manager please either apply online, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG46006
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk