Travel Management Company that has specialized in simplifying travel complexity for the humanitarian, faith and education sectors, they are now looking for a .NET Developer. Working with a small team across multiple sites, maintaining, supporting and developing thier internal / external applications. Supporting and responding to customer requests within SLA and a proactive role by ensuing a competitive advantage in the market.
Location Central London or Manchester
.NET Developer Skills and Experience
- Enhancements to the current code base through both small changes and larger project based work.
- Be the go to staff member for .NET related queries.
- Development of additional applications (C#) in support of business activities to support growth and enhance productivity/service offerings/competitive advantage.
- Support and development of a Winforms application written predominantly in VB.NET that is currently undergoing a transition to C#.
- C# - Minimum 2 years' experience (ideally WinForms).
- LINQ/Lambda Expressions.
- MS SQL.
- Web Service creation and utilisation.
- Interface Design.
- Unit Testing.
- Travel Industry Experience
Should your profile match the above and want to get on board this opportunity please call me on 0203 826 3572 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/