Quality Assurance Operations Specialist, eBusiness - Bangkok
Quality Assurance (QA) Operations Specialist - Bangkok, Thailand
How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for an energetic, organised, and personable candidate with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality content for our client's website, one of the world's most successful travel companies.
As Quality Assurance Operations Specialist, you will support photography projects and continuously improve the quality of content on their website. You will be in frequent contact with Content Editors and work directly with Photography Agencies to optimise the acquisition of photos (photo shoots, QA, uploads).
This is a full-time position based in Bangkok, Thailand office, reporting to the Photos Team Lead.
- Track, analyse, and report property photos acquisition KPIs (photo shoots, QA, uploads)
- Identify and suggest optimisation opportunities to help achieve our KPIs
- Work closely with Photos Team Lead and Agency Project Managers to optimise process and photos quality
- Coordinate QA learnings with QA team-lead
- Coordinate with Pre-Photo shoots Operations in regards to coordination opportunities which can impact photo KPIs
- Handle day-to-day changes to plan and forecast; work closely with the Content Analyst to report weekly
- Support photos QA projects and ongoing reporting
- Organised and efficient - able to maintain ongoing reporting and process optimisation initiatives
- Able to inspire Photography Agencies to follow optimisation suggestions
- Great communication skills
- Experience and / or strong interest in photography - advantage
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Flexibility, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, photo editing software and Internet)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused; positive attitude