Content Editor, Global eCommerce - Vietnam
Content Editor, Global eCommerce - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
Our client, one of the world's most successful travel companies, is looking for an energetic, outgoing and personable candidate with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality content for their website.
As Content Editor, you will be the main content team point of contact in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. You will support local content and photography projects and continuously improve the quality of content on the company website. You will be in frequent contact with accommodation partners and work directly with Partner Services team to acquire content essentials (photos, hotel features and descriptions, neighbourhood attractions), and maintain content quality across the properties in your market, including the growing segment of non-hotel accommodation.
This is a full-time position based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam office, reporting to the Director of Content Development.
- Acquire, review and continuously improve property content and photos that accurately reflect the character and facilities of the hotel, resulting in maximum bookings
- Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards
- Collect essential hotel content by contacting accommodation properties and internal partners
- Handle day-to-day commercial communication with hotels by telephone, e-mail and in-person meetings
- Support content intake and upkeep in back-end content management system
- Able to collect essential content by contacting properties directly and convincing them of the importance of content
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Experience and / or strong interest in photography or photography editing - advantage
- Fluent in English and local language, both speaking and writing
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Flexibility, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Business focused; positive attitude