Head of Sales UK MARKET TRAVEL
Our client is currently recruiting a Regional Head of Sales to join their established sales team. You will plan a Strategy and take leadership of your market LONDON to maximise profitability and potential. .
Head of Sales LONDON Responsibilities:
- Ensure business plan for territory ties in with overall department objectives and the company’s goals, visions & values
- Undertake analysis and gain full understanding of the territory
- Manage, develop and maximise revenue and opportunities within territory, both through existing partners and new client acquisition
- Work the territory and network in relevant trade circles to raise the profile of the company within the territory to become/maintain a well established and reputed brand
Head OF Sales LONDON Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Knowledge and comprehensive previous experience of working on the LONDON UK Market is essential within B2B
- Have experience of managing teams
- Understanding of XML and Sales Force
- Working in Travel is Essential, ideally from an online specialist
For a fully confidential Application on this Regional Head of Sales Role, please contact Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Management jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.