Tailormade Travel Consultant - Full Time & Part-Time
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a leading tour operator that offer European and Worldwide holidays to the discerning clientele, now seeking Travel Consultants to join their friendly and dynamic team.
This award winning travel company offer a wide range of holiday types to the discerning clientele including honeymoons, adventure travel, bespoke luxury family vacations, tailormade tours, weddings, city breaks and beach holidays. With this position comes a range of benefits including an excellent commission structure, training, travel perks and career progression. This travel consultant position is ideal for travel professionals from a retail travel background or tour operator looking to give their career a boost.
This exciting travel role includes an array of responsibilities in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, this includes:
• Creating and arranging European and Worldwide travel, providing various options and prices for flights, hotels, villas, car hire and cruises on a face to face basis as well as in a call centre environment.
• Offering a cutting edge customer service.
• Offering recommendations and advice for various European and worldwide trips.
• Account managing customers.
• Up selling travel extras
• Have experience within sales either from a tour operator or travel agency background. Must be self-motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic with strong selling, telephone communication and organisational skills.
• The candidate must be honest, trustworthy, loyal and dedicated to the position as well as being ambitious, with 100% attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
• GDS experience, such as Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan or Galileo – full training would be provided to the right applicant.
• Our clients offer a lucrative all-round remuneration package with monthly uncapped commission
• Part-Time & Full-Time flexihours available
• FAM trips
• Opportunity to work for a long established and forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
• Be part of a friendly and dynamic team
• Travel perks
• Career progression
Previous and current job titles that will be considered for this role is Travel Specialist, Travel Consultant, Reservations, Travel Advisor, Tailormade Consultant, Travel Sales Expert and Travel Broker.
Give your travel career boost and send your CV to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Tailormade Travel Consultant - Full Time & Part-Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly