French Speaking Key Accounts & Operations Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services to leisure and corporate clients across the UK & Europe. This includes group tours, sport groups, events, conferences & incentives & FIT. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced French Speaking Key Accounts & Operations Executive for the leisure and incentive groups department
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Produce competitive quotes for clients.
- Build special relationships with key account/accounts in the French market.
- Involved in sales trips and presentations with the business development manager.
- Build relationships with suppliers.
- Competitor analysis,
- Complaint handling.
- Handling invoices and payments.
- Partcipating in trips to increase product knowledge
• Fluency in English and French are essential and a third language would be advantageous
• A minimum of one years experience in an inbound operator in a groups role is essential
• Good knowledge of the UK as a destination
• Ability to research events, incentive, conference market
• Proven experience of quoting and operating groups.
- Career development & progression
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for French Speaking Key Accounts & Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly