Marketing Executive - UK & Europe
About the Organisation
Destination NSW is a Public Service Executive agency with responsibility for developing and implementing strategies to grow the visitor economy. Our particular focus is on driving tourism and acquiring and developing major sporting and cultural events for Sydney and Regional NSW. In addition, Destination NSW is the major investor in Business Events Sydney with the aim to secure more international conventions, incentive travel reward programs, corporate events and exhibitions for Sydney and Regional NSW.
About the Role:
The Marketing Executive UK and Europe assists the Regional Manager in the implementation of marketing, tactical and strategic plans currently for the UK, Germany and France markets. The role provides coordination and execution of the various administrative and trade marketing projects for the United Kingdom and Germany office and also provides day to day office administrative support including basic account and book keeping functions.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated proactive approach to establishing positive relationships with trade partners.
- Marketing knowledge and experience in the travel and tourism industry.
- A sound track record in office administration, basic account and book keeping functions.
- The proven ability to plan, prioritise, organise, monitor and co-ordinate workloads and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, take initiative and are proactive.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and preferably MS Project.
- High level written, oral and excellent presentation skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience.
- Must possess the current right to work and live in the UK.
What’s On Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy operating in a hands-on role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities in a challenging and highly competitive market.
London based - 2 year fixed term contract role
Proof of eligibility to reside and work within the United Kingdom.
Applying for the Role:
Applicants should respond to the following two targeted questions in a covering letter [maximum two pages] as well as supplying an updated copy of their resume [maximum five pages] with relevant skills and experience and identifying how these relate to the capabilities of the role.
- Outline your experience in working within the travel industry in the UK and Germany markets and your experience in building partner relationships.
- Provide an overview of your experience in implementing co-operative partnership marketing programs and provide an example of a recent co-operative marketing campaign you implemented.
To apply, please click on "Apply Now"