The Sales Agent role involves answering a variety of inbound calls from British Airways Avios customers and recognising sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve business KPI’s, whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
The role of a Sales Agent is ideal for someone who thrive’s in a highly target driven sales environment who have a proven track record of achievement against sales targets. In return Avios offer a career in the travel industry and full training is provided.
When will you start…there are two start dates available – either 12th June or 17th July 2017.
As we provide you with all the skills you need for the role you will be in training for the first 6 weeks of your career with Avios. The hours of training are as follows: The course is split with 3 weeks classroom training where you will work Monday to Friday (0900 – 1730). Following this you will take calls in a supported environment working Monday to Friday 1200 – 2000, before returning to the classroom for 1 week working Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730, followed by a final 1 week supported nursery Monday to Friday 1200 2000. Please note we require full attendance during this period with no holidays to allow you to complete the training successfully.
What you will be doing…
- Answer incoming calls from British Airways Avios customers, convert calls to bookings whilst promoting all relevant ancillary products
- Proactively call customers to offer products to existing bookings where appropriate for additional revenue
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers expectations, promoting collection opportunities
- Meet and exceed individual objectives, sales and team targets
- Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
- Promote partners, increase customer engagement and influence customer choice where possible
- Attend ongoing training sessions to improve product and system ability
What we are looking for…
- A passion for sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally within a contact centre environment
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and handle objections and conflict with confidence and resilience
- Outstanding customer service
- An eye for detail with proven experience of excellent quality
- Proven experience and success in a highly targeted and pressurised environment
- Excellent computer literacy with the ability to learn complex systems with training
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to portray a professional and positive attitude and live Avios company values and ethos
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability and able to work to the roster requirements
What we can offer you…
- Annual Salary of £15,818 plus an annual shift premium of £1500 annual for working the roster
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Company Contributed Pension
- Private Health Care for self and family
- Childcare Vouchers (tax free savings)
- Travel Insurance (multi trip annual policy)
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, international rail, cruises & tour operators
- After 6 months service, British Airways Staff Travel concessions on flights
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
- 25 days annual leave rising to 29 days depending on length of service
- 2 days charity leave
Hours of Work:
Full time on a roster working 4/4 (4 on and 4 off) between the hours of 1315 - 01.15 Monday-Sunday 365 days, average 37.5 hours on 7-day roster - subject to change.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply now"