Italian OR French Speaking Contracts Executive
Fancy an exciting career within an award winning and dynamic tour operator that offers various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond? This is the role for you. This inbound tour operator offers group vacations, tours, sports travel, leisure trips, concierge & a lot more. We are seeking an experienced Italian OR French Speaking Contracts Executive to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion in the purchasing team. To be considered for this post, you must have contracts experience within an inbound / wholesale operator. Be rewarded for your hard work, earn that career development you deserve, and apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties entail:
- Managing and maintaining hotel inventory through monitoring availability and pick-up to ensure sufficient room supply, to include negotiating top ups and close outs directly with the hotels.
- Maximising contracts performance through negotiating tactical and special offers at hotel
- Loading of adhoc special offers
- Undertaking Price comparisons for a given destination to ensure competitiveness of the contract
- Helping Contract Manager with business development opportunities in new areas along with following up on new leads and opportunities
- Must have contracts experience from a wholesale / inbound tour operator
- Commercial awareness in the Travel Industry
- Fluency in English – verbal & written
- Secondary language is essential in either Italian OR French
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and Outlook
- Personal effectiveness with strong communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable using phone to negotiate with suppliers.
- Experience in working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment is crucial
- Career development and progression
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours – Mon-Fri
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.