PPC Marketing Analyst
PPC/Marketing Analyst - West Sussex £18-21k
An opportunity has arisen for a PPC/Marketing Analyst to join this well Airport Service's Operator. The main purpose of the role will be to effectively manage paid campaigns for the Operator and its secondary brands.
PPC/Marketing Analyst - Responsibilities
- Support the Online Marketing Manager in the creation and ongoing management of online advertising campaigns including Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Bing.
- Co-ordinate the creation of new landing pages and ad copy testing.
- Produce campaign performance analysis & weekly reporting on traffic volume and KPIs.
- Generate and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly paid performance reports.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and reporting of competitor activity with specific focus on paid marketing.
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager with the ongoing development of PPC campaigns for second brand websites.
- Assist with any other marketing analysis and reporting requirements.
- Any other ad hoc duties as needed within the head office marketing function.
PPC/Marketing Analyst - Skills and Requirements
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and an obsession for analysing data and optimising performance
- A digital marketing enthusiast
- A good understanding of general marketing principles and advertising on the internet
- A creative thinker and hard working individual
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including good/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A flexible attitude, willing to contribute to a small but skilled team.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience preferred although full training will be given.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and speak fluent English. Own transport essential.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk