PPC Marketing Analyst
4 days left
- Contract Type
PPC/Marketing Analyst - West Sussex £18-21k
An opportunity has arisen for a PPC/Marketing Analyst to join this well Airport Service's Operator. The main purpose of the role will be to effectively manage paid campaigns for the Operator and its secondary brands.
PPC/Marketing Analyst - Responsibilities
- Support the Online Marketing Manager in the creation and ongoing management of online advertising campaigns including Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Bing.
- Co-ordinate the creation of new landing pages and ad copy testing.
- Produce campaign performance analysis & weekly reporting on traffic volume and KPIs.
- Generate and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly paid performance reports.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and reporting of competitor activity with specific focus on paid marketing.
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager with the ongoing development of PPC campaigns for second brand websites.
- Assist with any other marketing analysis and reporting requirements.
- Any other ad hoc duties as needed within the head office marketing function.
PPC/Marketing Analyst - Skills and Requirements
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and an obsession for analysing data and optimising performance
- A digital marketing enthusiast
- A good understanding of general marketing principles and advertising on the internet
- A creative thinker and hard working individual
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including good/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A flexible attitude, willing to contribute to a small but skilled team.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience preferred although full training will be given.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and speak fluent English. Own transport essential.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for PPC Marketing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly