Assistant Product Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Product Manager to join this well know Airport Services Operator to look after the management of the parking and hotel product portfolio
Assistant Product Manager - Responsibilities
- Overall product support for the Own Brand and 3rd Party Product portfolio, including airport parking and airport hotels.
- Support all elements of the product management process
- Help develop the overall product proposition by airport
- Help develop, implement and execute product plans in order to achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profitability/contribution targets.
- Assist with information management including ongoing product performance and sales analysis
- Work closely with the Marketing and Channel Sales teams to optimise product sales
- Become the main day-to-day relationship manager for customer support issues
- Support the Product Manager in the identification of key product gaps and new product opportunities
- Ensure protection of brand reputation
- General Duties:
- Establish day-to-day relationships with third party suppliers and develop new relationships as required.
- Monitor competitor and product performance analysis including booking trends, conversion rates, customer reviews and market share by supplier
- Work with Marketing and Channel Sales teams to action product marketing plans.
- Help manage the product delivery and presentation across all online and offline channels
- Work with other members of the product team to ensure all elements of products including information, pricing and availability are correct and updated in a timely manner.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that product updates are processed and disseminated to existing customers.
- Work with suppliers to successfully resolve customer disputes when necessary.
- Ad hoc duties reasonably required within the head office commercial function.
Assistant Product Manager - Skills Requirements
- Extremely numerate, self-starter with enterprising "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Highly competent with the MS Office package (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint) and preferably Crystal reporting.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk