6 days left
- Contract Type
Junior Accounts Administrator - Required for this expanding TMC based in a great location in the city. They are looking for an junior accounts administrator from the travel industry to join their team and will pay between 17/19k + benefits.
Junior Accounts Administrator Duties
- Learn, apply, advise on and arrange all aspects of book keeping and related services.
- Operate effectively and efficiently computerised accounting and back office systems, plus all other forms of office supplied technology.
- Reconcile supplier invoices, verifying their accuracy prior to raising a BACS payment
- Prepare, reconcile and action payments to suppliers such as Hotels, Visas, Currency, Ferries, Car hire etc; ensuring that payment is made to these suppliers within the agreed credit terms.
- Chase and action sales invoices for suppliers such as, Hotels, Car, Currency, Visas, Ferries etc;
- Liaise with departments, suppliers and clients by telephone and email.
- Ensure that all end of month close down procedures are actioned and adhered to.
- Ensure that end of financial year procedures are actioned and adhered to.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and telephone skills, exercising patience and understanding when dealing with clients, suppliers and colleagues at all times; and discretion when privy to information of a confidential or sensitive nature.
Junior Accounts Administrator Skills Required
- Travel industry junior accounts experience
- Strong word and Excel knowledge
?Junior Accounts Administrator
- Paying up to £18,000 plus benefits
- Temp to perm
- Immediate start
If you are interested in the above role please call Duncan on 0207 397 1297 quoting 46090 or send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly