Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel, Relocate Beijing
Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel, Relocate to Beijing
Our client is looking for a talented Sales Professional to join their growing team!
- You're an excellent communicator with a strong ability to convince
- You love to think out of the box
- You speak native level English and Chinese
- You're a fast learner who adapts quickly to new technologies
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years' relevant working experience
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
About the Role:
The key objective will be to expand our client's vacation rental supply, and establish and manage agency and property manager relations. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel-vacation rental industry and / or travel industry. As Homes Manager you will be responsible for your assigned market, driving property sign-ups and supporting partnerships.
- Identify, solicit and forge partnerships with home/vacation rental sharing agencies or property managers, to achieve KPI's
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing operation of on-boarding listings
- Assist operations team with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Manage the Homes team within your market
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
Please send us your CV today and take your next step towards your future!