Groups Business Development Manager
A hunter who is not afraid of targeting and generating their own leads and pipeline, with an ability to close and win the business, hitting personal and set financial goals. The successful candidate must have a proven record of complex, strategic, business-to-business sales success. Additionally we will seek someone with exceptional negotiation, consensus building, problem solving, strong oral and written communication skills
As the Groups New Business Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- You will be responsible in generating new business and accounts
- Selling long-haul educational programmes
- Working with the Association of Group Travel organisers to elicit group bookings
- Drive forward the growth of your sales from acquiring new accounts and leads within the GROUPS sector.
- Support promotional campaigns and requirements to develop online/offline sales. Assess merchandising campaign results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate and drive forward customers’ recommendations and requests for product and service development and improvements.
Senior New Business Manager GROUPS Skill attributes:
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Proven ability and track record to generate revenue through partnerships or through customer focused initiatives.
- Recruitment / Educational / Travel Sales Background
- Outstanding partner service focus and attention to detail to receive interpret and manage partner’s requests and challenges
- Analytical skills and results oriented.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Work pro-actively on your own initiative and the ability to establish relationships and influence decision makers at all levels
- Experience in generating strong sales and growth or similar related experience.
To apply for this Senior New Business Manager GROUPS Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Groups Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly