Are you a Travel Administrator with experience in the Cruise sector? Or perhaps you’re a Travel Consultant who’s sold cruise and is looking to move away from Reservations and into a more administrative role? If you have a good working knowledge of the fast-growing Cruise sector and you’re interested in joining a well-established Travel organisation in Birmingham then this new Cruise Administrator role could be the position for you! The successful candidate will have previous travel industry experience and a strong interest in cruising and they’ll also be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Experience with Isell and/or Dolphin would be advantageous but isn’t essential for the role. In return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £18k plus excellent benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this brand new Cruise Administrator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Cruise Administrator:
- Supporting the Cruise Reservations team
- Arranging special requests, upgrades and add-ons
- Dealing with changes/amendments
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Other administrative and pre- and post-sale tasks
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Interest in and exposure to the cruise sector
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced travel environment
- Experience with Isell and/or Dolphin would be an advantage
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Cruise Administrator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.