Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful and well-respected Business Travel Management Company looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their team in their Stockport office. The opportunity to work as a Business Travel Consultant in this area doesnt come up very often so please read on to find out more!
If you are an experienced Business Travel or Tailor Made Consultant with excellent GDS skills, looking to work in a forward thinking and friendly company, then this could be the role you have been waiting for.
Business Travel Consultant key responsibilities:
- Working in an office environment booking all means of travel for the client using the GDS
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- To have a sound knowledge of airlines and their products, city codes and geography
- Respond to clients in a timely manner offering alternatives when their first choice isnt an option
- Working to travel policies and client briefs
Business Travel Consultant skills required:
- Previous experience working within Business Travel or strong Tailor Made with a GDS system
- Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
- Fully conversant on either Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a team where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic salary, a lovely working environment and the chance to progress in your dream career. Join this company in the ever changing business travel industry now!!!
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Business Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.