Operations Director - Coach Sector
Operations Director - Yorkshire - Travel Company. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Director to join a well-established and growing tour operator, responsible for overseeing all their transport requirements and the delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
Operations Director Responsibilities
You will be part of the board, responsible for a total team of around 250 staff through a number of departmental heads. You will be responsible for the delivery aspect of the companies product including transport operations / fleet management, advising the holidays team on itineraries and the development of new tours/products. You will ensure the correct resources are in place at the moment and also to achieve the high growth planned over the coming years, you will oversee health & safety, crisis management, supplier maagement and develop reporting procedures, KPI's and developing systems to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity across the business.
Operations Director Skills Required
- Must be an inspirational people person who can gt the best out of people. A track record of leading large teams.
- Travel or similar industry background where customer experience is key would be desirable.
- Some form of fleet management or logistics experience would also be highly desireable
- A track record of driving change, implementing operational improvements and raising standards
- Experience of using systems to analyse, transform and deliver KPI's
- Personable, ambitious and enthusiastic
Operations Director Package
A competitive basic salary (to be discussed on application), company car or car allowance plus bonus.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/