3 days left
- Contract Type
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - This award-winning tour operator are currently recruiting for an Operations Executive to join their friendly, dynamic team.
Operations Executive, Responsibilities:
- Product client and agent invoices, despatch of all client documentation
- Carry out checks before the final issuance of tickets and final documents are ordered
- Acquire a strong understanding of the company's product in order to speak confidently to clients and suppliers
- Monitor the clients files in the in-house system to keep a check that all information such as passport numbers are present
- Utilise the GDS to manage client flight bookings inc ticketing, meal requests, seats requests etc,
- Monitor the PNR queues in the GDS
- Make changes to bookings, last minute add on's and changes to itineraries
- Run passenger reports
- Manage the stocks of documentation, wallets, lanyards, etc.
Operations Executive, Skills Required:
- Previous administration and operations experience within travel.
- Competency using Amadeus
- Must have reasonable knowledge of microsoft office
- Must have previous travel industry experience
- Must have a meticulous eye for detail
- Based in South West London
- Paying £28K
- Company bonus
- Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Operation Executive please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 020 7397 1272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly