OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE - This award-winning tour operator are currently recruiting for an Operations Executive to join their friendly, dynamic team.
Operations Executive, Responsibilities:
- Product client and agent invoices, despatch of all client documentation
- Carry out checks before the final issuance of tickets and final documents are ordered
- Acquire a strong understanding of the company's product in order to speak confidently to clients and suppliers
- Monitor the clients files in the in-house system to keep a check that all information such as passport numbers are present
- Utilise the GDS to manage client flight bookings inc ticketing, meal requests, seats requests etc,
- Monitor the PNR queues in the GDS
- Make changes to bookings, last minute add on's and changes to itineraries
- Run passenger reports
- Manage the stocks of documentation, wallets, lanyards, etc.
Operations Executive, Skills Required:
- Previous administration and operations experience within travel.
- Competency using Amadeus
- Must have reasonable knowledge of microsoft office
- Must have previous travel industry experience
- Must have a meticulous eye for detail
- Based in South West London
- Paying £28K
- Company bonus
- Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Operation Executive please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 020 7397 1272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk