Business Development Manager
International Business Development Manager. Central London. Fantasticearning potential!
A unique opportunity has arisen for an International Business Development Manager to work for a growing online travel training company within the travel sector.
This role offers amazing scope for career progression and the opportunity to take the lead. Your role will be to approach both UK based and international companies to help expand their already thriving client base.
Approximately 80% new business development, 20% account management of existing clients.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing into sales
- Pitching to clients through on-site meetings and presentations, this will include international travel
- Liaising with travel industry clients at a senior level to create new business leads
- Account management of existing clients
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase revenue from existing clients
This could be a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a sales based environment. You will be given the opportunity to learn about the company and assist in achieving their strategic goals.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Ability to negotiate confidently
- Knowledge of the media and/or travel industry desirable
- Account Management experience preferred
- Target driven with the ability to self-motivate
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
- Able to develop with change and embrace a challenge
A fantastic opportunity with huge earning capability! If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in with touch with Paul at New Frontiers.
Please note – only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly