Customer Relations Executive
6 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Relations Executive - cup to £20k required to join this award winning, escorted Tour Operator. This role of Customer Relations Executive is to provide excellent customer service clients after they have travelled with any issues they may have encountered in order to rectify and resolve and retain their business.
Customer Relations Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in a wide range of administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the Customer Service system but need to be confident with dealing with customers over the phone and also have excellent written communication skills.
- Ensure any investigations are instigated and reports received in good time to enable a prompt response to clients within the ABTA Code of Conduct.
- Liaise and cultivate relationships with other departments within the company, and suppliers. Obtain reports and, where appropriate, obtain repayment or credits from suppliers.
- Answer any phone calls received from clients in an appropriate and sensitive manner, listening to problems or complaints and addressing any issues.
- Acting in accordance with the guidelines in the ABTA Code of Conduct, you will need to ensure that you are able to meet deadlines and work to and achieve targets given by the Customer Service Manager on a daily basis.
- Monitor complaints trends and record them drawing these to the attention of the Customer Service Manager and the Product Team to effect improvements on tours and holidays.
- Produce and distribute pre-holiday letters outside of 14 days of departure, when sign off approval has been received from the Product Team.
- As a representative of the Customer Service Department you will need to provide exceptional service throughout not only to the customers but also to other departments and areas within the group.
Customer Relations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a Customer Relations or Customer Service role within the travel industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Abta Code of Conduct & Package Travel Regulations.
- Exceptional attention to details with a meticulous eye for detail.
- An ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines.
- A calm and friendly customer focused approach with the ability to resolve issues restore the customers' faith in the company.
Customer Relations Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £17,850 to £20,000 strictly dependent on experience
- Great working hours encouraging a work life balance (35 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm)
- Opportunity for educational visits and/or Fam trips.
- Fun and friendly work atmosphere
- Free onsite car parking
- Wide range of Family, Friends and Staff discounts available
To apply for the role of Customer Relatons Executive please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For further information please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Customer Relations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly