Are you a Digital Design Guru? If so, we are looking for you! Our travel client is seeking a highly experienced Digital Designer, with a proven track record to join their design team as they now look to re-brand, develop and launch an outstanding new website.
Our travel client is seeking a highly experienced Digital Designer, who's ready to whip up outstanding creative work and play an intrinsic part of the creative process, formulating concepts and layouts from an initial brief right through to the final execution. The Digital Designer will be working on creative visual identities, design of the new website, responsive landing pages, microsites, e-mails and other various creative content.
You need to have awesome design chops and know how to collaborate - you'll be working with developers, campaigns, marketing, and digital content people. You'll also be working on multiple projects at the same time, so attention to detail is huge.
You will Carry:
- An outstanding digital portfolio demonstrating design and layout abilities, underpinned by strong typograph
- Creating purposeful beautiful graphic/web design work and will assist in the design of our client’s new website, online channels, including Intranet (Web Design - creation, layout, understanding of functionality. Ongoing maintenance & minor development of existing sites)
- Online marketing graphics - must have understanding of Online Marketing and restrictions within the design elements
- Deliver appropriate creative solutions for all online project
- Assist in setting brand and style guidelines
- Maintain design standards by being a brand guardian
- Work from direction whilst also generating ideas that complement the overall creative approach
- Liaise with sales and marketing team and external agencies/suppliers and ensure that project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and build the organisations photographic library and cataloguing system
Qualifications (what you need):
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design, typography, and demonstrable experience of practising these within the bounds of a corporate identity
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A creative thinker with good problem solving skills, with the ability to drive the brand forward and take pixel perfect work through the finish line
- You're collaborative. You articulate and defend each design choice you make and provide both specific and high level feedback to team members and managers
- Enthusiasm for design and well-informed of the current trends and issues
- Ability to articulate creative ideas both verbally and in writing, creative approach to briefs whilst working within company guidelines, and have a natural affinity for our client’s brand ethos
- Attention to detail, you notice the little things, like weird spacing, colours that don't match, and typos
- Demonstrate initiative, energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task, work well individually and as part of a team
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Creative Suite is essential. Adobe CS5.5 onwards
- Essential to have good content management knowledge (CMS), HTML and more advanced a bonus, also advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum of 5 years of Graphic & Web Design experience is essential
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, London location, a stone’s throw away from public transport links.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.