Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel - Bali
Calling all talented Sales Professionals - come join this exciting online Travel Leader!
Our client is looking to expand their vacation rental supply and establish and manage agency and property manager relations. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel-vacation rental industry and / or travel industry. As Accommodation Sales Manager you will be responsible for your assigned market, driving property sign-ups and supporting partnerships.
- You have excellent problem solving and prioritisation skills
- You are a quick learner and therefore adaptable to new technologies
- You're a brilliant communicator, both written and verbally, with a strong ability to convince
- You like to think outside of the box
- Because of this you are able to be autonomous and are results driven
- Not surprisingly you're energetic with a positive personality
- You hold a Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years' relevant working experience
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and local language
- You can demonstrate a proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
- Identify, solicit and forge partnerships with home/vacation rental sharing agencies or property managers, to achieve KPI's
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing operation of on-boarding listings
- Assist operations team with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Manage the Homes team within your market
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.