Luxury Retail Travel Consultants - Full & Part-Time
We are seeking passionate, driven and experienced Full & Part Time Luxury Retail Travel Consultants to join our clients fun and friendly team in their new elite store. If you are a Travel Consultant seeking career progression, travel perks and lucrative commission, this is the role for you! This award winning, long established and award travel agency goes the extra mile to delight each and every customer and want you to be part of their team today!
Roles available in Milton Keynes, Kent, London, Newcastle & Bristol.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Crafting the perfect luxury holiday which is completely personalised to the customer.
- Arranging various holiday types throughout the USA, Canada, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, SE Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, New Zealand, plus many more exotic destinations. This includes luxury tailormade travel, honeymoons, tours, multi-centre trips, family vacations, city breaks, all-inclusive packages, couples retreats, spa holidays, the list is endless!
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Participating in exciting and inspirational FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
To be the cut above the rest:
- You must have travel agency or tour operator experience within sales.
- Good worldwide product knowledge.
- A positive outlook.
- Passionate about delivering excellent service.
- Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge.
- ‘Can do’ attitude where nothing is too much trouble.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Welcoming, positive, team orientated environment to work in.
- You will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with an uncapped bonus scheme and incentives.
- Career progression.
- Full & Part Time roles available
- Lots of travel perks.
- Varied job role.
- Product training.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.