Tour Coordinators - Cantonese, German, Spanish, Italian or French Speakers
We are seeking euthanistic and dynamic Tour Coordinators to join our clients award winning and friendly team! Do you have experience working in Reservations within the Travel industry? Are you from a hotel background within reception or reservations seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Our client is a long-established and highly successful Tour Operator and due to success and expansion are now seeking Tour Coordinators to join the Operations team within in the Hotel Division.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- The Tour Coordinator will liaise with our clients head office to ensure that all client hotel amendments, reconfirmation requests and any rates are cup to date & correct on the system
- Contact hotels by email & phone to advise rooming lists, arrival times, meal requirements and any additional requirements. You would have to prioritise the workload according to deadlines, arrival dates etc based on hotel requests.
- Inputting and checking rates onto the in-house system and negotiating other conditions such as cancellation policies, decrease of rooms and upgrades.
- Experience working in the travel industry either within a hotel in reservations or reception or a tour operator is essential
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Fluency in another European language would be beneficial or Cantonese
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills alongside a professional telephone manner
- Good sound knowledge of the MS Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Confident to work without supervision as well as part of a diverse team
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Tour Coordinators - Cantonese, German, Spanish, Italian or French Speakers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly