Travel Marketing Executive
Our client is a successful and dynamic tour operator with offices across the globe that offer various holiday types to travellers. Due to success and expansion, now seeking a driven Travel Marketing Executive to join their team. This is suitable for a Marketing Executive with travel industry experience, seeking something a little different. GIVE YOUR TRAVEL CAREER A BOOST TODAY!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement consequential marketing plan revisions.
- Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities and staff.
- Marketing of company products and services to the right market, whether B2B or B2C, utilising both on-line and off-line techniques.
- Develop an annual sales & marketing plan.
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive PR coverage across all available media.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company products.
- Marketing experience within travel industry i.e. from a tour operator is essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience in digital and on-line dynamics
- Wide experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Creative thinker
- Educated to Degree or equivalent
- Marketing qualification preferred
- Full driving license is essential
- Career development & progression
- Varied job role
- Working Hours sociable office hours - Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs.
- Annual salary reviews
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly