Travel Sales Support Administrator
We are seeking an experienced Travel Sales Support Administrator to join this award winning and forward thinking sports tour operator due to success and expansion. This dynamic and well established specialist tour operator offer various high quality sports tours and events across the globe with a great reputation within the exciting word of travel.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales support, customer service or administrative experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different. This role not only entails sales support but marketing too.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Assist with the development European based tour programmes.
- Help run administration for tours to all destinations.
- Help distribute marketing material to target audience.
- Managing all aspects of organising tours – to include helping compile quotes, preparing and despatching letters of confirmation, invoices and receipts, securing ATOL certificates, preparing rooming lists and organising payments to suppliers.
- Supporting all individual customer products to include taking bookings and payments, making all necessary bookings with airlines, hotels, transport companies etc.
- Attendance at trade shows to promote company tours and services.
- Website administration.
- Distribution of marketing material to relevant clients
- Similar experience within the travel industry such as administration, operations, customer service or sales support within a travel agency or tour operator.
- Organised, highly energetic and capable of managing a very busy and diverse set of responsibilities.
- Range of skills in administration, planning, marketing and communication.
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise appropriately with a broad range of people, including suppliers, clients and officials, face to face, by telephone and in writing.
- An interest in sport would also be of significant benefit.
- Exciting travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Free parking
- State of the art offices
- There are opportunities for career progression for an able, aspirational and hard-working individual.
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.