Galileo Business Travel Consultant
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior BusinessTravel Consultant to join a well-established Business Travel company located in London.
If you are an experienced and competent Galileo trained Travel Consultant with excellent customer service experience, this could be the perfect role for you! The world of Business Travel is thriving, fast paced and interesting with a real focus on looking after the clients.
This role is working for a subsidary of the Travel Management Company but with all the same perks. You will be booking complex itineraries to Africa so excellent fares and visa knowledge are a must.
Senior Business Travel Consultant key responsibilities:
- Booking all means of travel for the client using the GDS
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working to client travel policies and adhering to them
Senior Business Travel Consultant Skill attributes:
- Previous experience working within Business Travel, Leisure or with Tailor Made itineraries
- Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
- Fully conversant on a GDS system - Galileo or Amadeus preferred
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
- Good knowledge of Africa and 3rd World countries
- Visa knowledge
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- ££ SALARY EXCELLENT
- Travel concessions / discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Monday to Friday working hours
This is an opportunity to join a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic salary.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible or call Jacky on 0207 812 3816 for a chat.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Business Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.