Operations Department - Pre-Departure Customer Service Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
Here is a superb opportunity for a travel candidate with experience of working for an outbound Tour Operator/Travel Agent, currently seeking a new and exciting role. This position will have you joining an Award-Winning Tour Operator as a Pre-Departure Customer Service Executive. The role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their career in a support role within a large, highly established & successful tour operator.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
The Pre-Departure Customer Service Team becomes the first point of contact for all the holidaymakers after they’ve made their booking. With this specialist role, you will be expected to offer a high level of after sales service by answering all incoming calls professionally, within a set time-frame and minimising lost calls.
- Support the sales team with holidaymaker’s pre-departure enquires
- Deal with all pre-departure operational and administration duties
- Deal with holiday amendments, adjusting bookings, name changes, adding products to bookings, re-invoicing
- Cancel down unrequired products on the booking
- Call suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes
- Contact clients prior to travel with any holiday amendments such as schedule changes etc
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Must have worked for an outbound tour operator or a travel agent during the last 12 months
- Must have experience of using Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus or Worldspan
- Possess great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work as part of a specialist team
- Excellent command of the English Language both written and spoken
- Ability to function both independently & as part of a team and meet deadlines
- Possess competent computer knowledge with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
- Must be willing to be cross trained in other operational areas
Salary is £22,000 to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Some weekend work will apply to this role. If you have the relevant experience, then get your CV across to us immediately!!
Sounds Like You?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Operations Department - Pre-Departure Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly