HEAD OF PRODUCT - LUXURY TOUR OPERATOR
Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic elite tour operator that offer inspirational journeys throughout the world for travellers. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Head of Programme for the South & Central Asia region to join their friendly and busy team. This is an exciting role for existing and driven head of product professionals seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting Head of Product role entails a wide range of duties in which no day will be the same…
- Lead and develop a team of Managers to ensure the South & Central Asia programme delivers excellent results as effectively and as efficiently as possible
- Liaise with Digital Marketing team to adjust PPC spend as required
- Create a marketing plan for your source market, including plans for brochure production, in conjunction with the marketing team
- Creating a positive, competitive and supportive sales environment to maximise the potential of all enquiries whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure the product has the required capacity at all times to maximise sales
- Takes ultimate responsibility for ensuring client’s trips surpass expectations
- Ensure trading insight is regularly provided to the Product Team to enable product development, effective pricing and supplier performance evaluation
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitors
- Responsibility for the content and successful operation of all client trips to programme area from their source market.
- Experience in Head of Product for a tour operator with good knowledge of Central & South Asia such as India, China and Russia.
- Proven track record of successfully leading & developing people
- Leadership, management and people development skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong delegation skills
- Excellent commercial decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A high level of numeracy, analytical and writing skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Lucrative salary
- Excellent commission, incentives & bonus
- Company mobile
- Career progression
- FAM Trips and generous travel perks
- Childcare vouchers
- Yoga, massage and gym
- Social events and team building activities
- Fresh fruit on a daily basis
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- On-going training
- Day off for your Birthday
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This Head of Product role for a proactive self-starter who is keen to progress their career within luxury travel. A proven track record in travel and product management is essential to be considered for this position. Give your career a boost and apply today.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now" Any questions, please call 020 8393 9925