Travel Consultant - Africa
- Contract Type
Africa Calling! Our client is a forward thinking, high achieving tour operator that specialises in pure Africa. They create some of the most breath-taking and amazing African beaches, luxury Honeymoons, Adventure and Safari Holidays. Due to growth, they are looking for experienced African Specialist Travel Consultants to join their team of experts at their London HQ. Africa is the archetypal travel destination and African holidays often appear high on their clients wish lists as they go in search of dramatic, raw travel experiences.
The Africa Role:
The Africa Specialist Travel Consultants will join our client’s specialist team and create some exceptional & breath-taking trips of a lifetime to African destinations, including beach holidays, tailor-made safaris, tours and lodges, including flying clients over Victoria Falls, taking them on game drives in the Serengeti, climbing dunes in Namibia and much, much more.
- Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalised customer service, ensuring the customers feel valued and engaged
- Following up Africa enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and following through on all sales quotations
- Going on educationals as and when required by the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel consultant with experience in selling African beaches, safaris, lodges, tours etc.
- Travelled to parts of the continent and possess Africa geographical and product knowledge
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, meeting all deadlines, whilst maintaining a focus on customer service and quality
- Possess impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing and general IT skills
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic package where the basic salary is up to £28,000 per annum, plus commission, offering an OTE of £50k+, including benefits and educationals to Africa. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate not to be missed. When applying for this position, do forward a travel profile covering all the places that you have travelled to in Africa. Only candidates with the right experience will be considered for this role.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Travel Consultant - Africa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly