Product Executive - Specialist Travel Company
Product Executive - £23k to £25k, Specialist Travel Company This successful specialist travel company in Surrey are looking for a Product Executive to join their small and friendly product team. Reporting into the Iceland Product Manager you will be involved in a range of tasks from uploading pricing and product content to liaising with various suppliers. On top of a competitive salary you will be rewarded with excellent benefits and the chance to be part of an inspiring company who continue to made significant investments in their staff, office environment and technology.
Product Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge of Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Greenland.
- Assisting suppliers with any queries.
- Maintaining contracts with existing overseas suppliers making sure the best possible rates and terms and conditions are secured.
- Carrying out competitor analysis on pricing and product.
- Proof reading brochures.
- Assisting the Sales and Operations team with enquiries, costings and product related issues.
- Assisting the Marketing team to ensure all Nordic products on the website are up to date and accurate.
- Obtaining images and videos for use in marketing campaigns.
Product Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working in a Product or Operations role within a tour operator.
- Knowledge and travel experience of Northern Europe especially Iceland would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation skills.
Product Executive - Additional Infiormation:
- Salary £23k to £25k dependent on experience.
- Range of staff benefits and travel opportunities
Previously successful applicants for the Product Executive role have come from a Product Assistant, Product Development, Product Co-ordinator. Operations background
To apply for the role of Product Executive please email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk or call Lisa and Louise on 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Product Executive - Specialist Travel Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly