Content Editor - Global eCommerce -- TH-Bangkok
How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
Our client, one of the world's most successful travel companies, is looking for an energetic, outgoing and personable candidate with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality online content for their website.
- You have fantastic face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- You bring experience, or have a strong interest, in photography or photography editing
- You're proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- All this makes you super business focused with a positive attitude!
- Fluent in English and local language, both speaking and writing is a must
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet)
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
- Acquire, review and continuously improve property content and photos that accurately reflect the character and facilities of the hotel, resulting in maximum bookings
- Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards
- Collect essential hotel content by contacting accommodation properties and internal partners
- Handle day-to-day commercial communication with hotels by telephone, e-mail and in-person meetings
- Support content intake and upkeep in back-end content management system
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.