Cruise Product Manager – Home Based
- Contract Type
A progressive opportunity for a Cruise Product Manager to take ownership and build & execute the product strategy for a new cruise specialist in the UK. Our client is looking to offer a work/life balance, offering an experienced Cruise Product Manager the opportunity to work full time from home. The role will be reporting directly to the MD.
- Define and maintain the cruise product roadmap
- The product responsibilities include deciding the strategy for all cruise holidays, designing and managing new and existing cruise deals for packaged and tailor-made cruises, creating content for the website, product presentation, special offers, blogs and articles
- The role also involves negotiating cruise rates, contracting, pricing, overrides, identifying new markets, monitoring and maximising sales/profitability as well as sourcing cruise suppliers and maintaining enduring, successful relationships with the existing ones
- Maintain excellent commercial knowledge of different cruise offers through regular competitor analysis and maintain constant review of client feedback
- Be at the forefront of cruise product development ensuring prices are competitive within the market place
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Cruise Product Manager
- Commercially astute, with direct experience of negotiating cruise deals, direct contracts, competitor analysis, product and pricing, calculating mark-ups, setting pricing etc.
- Capable of influencing and persuading others positively, both internally and externally
- Able to work alone on projects and display high levels of initiative and self-motivation
- Possess a strong desire to get things right, the candidate will be a natural organiser who is up to speed and can multi task
- Demonstrates strong leadership, partnering, collaboration and entrepreneurial skills
A generous package is on offer to the right candidate, which is dependent on their experience.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.