Travel Consultant – ABTA Retail Travel Shop
Are you confident talking to travel customers, enjoy face to face contact and can deliver excellent customers service? If so, this high-street ABTA Retail Travel Shop is looking for a talented travel consultant to join them. Established since the 80’s, this family business has been servicing their clientele for over 30 years. As a Retail Travel Consultant, you'll be in the heart of the local community - demonstrating and selling worldwide travel products, whilst offering an exceptional level of customer service.
The Retail Travel Role:
- Working as part of a small, fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right holiday package that suits their needs - smashing your targets in turn
- You'll also speak with existing customers to help them with their holiday enquiries and upsell additional products that'll enhance their current package
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all clients within a retail environment
- Managing the customer journey from the initial contact to when they come back
- Maintain and build repeat business
- Build rapport with your customers while offering an efficient and professional service
- Also answer telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: High Street Retail Travel Consultant with face to face sales experience
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
Our client offers a pleasant working environment along with an excellent remuneration package, where the basic salary is £16,000 - £19,000 per annum, based on experience, plus commission, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity for overseas on Fam Trips. Excellent working hours are also on offer!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Consultant – ABTA Retail Travel Shop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly